Loon Mountain Ministry is a God fearing mountain community at Loon Mountain Resort in Lincoln New Hampshire. We have been holding non-denominational outdoor worship services at the summit of beautiful Loon Mountain for over twenty years. As a faith based organization it is our mission to introduce the Loon Mountain and local community to God by building relationships through shared common experiences.
So if you are just passing through as a vacationer or if you are a second home owner who heads North each weekend or a local who calls the Pemi Valley home we invite you to be apart of our faith family.
- Church Services -
Winter - Late December to Mid April
- On Snow -
Enjoy the beautiful views from the top of Loon Mountain. We meet at 11:00am at the Summit Café deck. All experience levels are welcome as we ride the easy trails all the way down. Be on the gondola by 10:30am.
- Off Snow -
Not a skier? Join us at the Lincoln Woodstock Commnity Center at 194 Pollard Road Lincoln, NH at 9:00am on Sunday mornings for our family friendly worship service.
Summer - Late June to Early October
- Mtn Top Chapel -
Join us as we worship God with the most spectacular backdrop you could imagine!! The service starts at 10:00am. Be sure to ask for a church ticket and get on the Gondola by 9:30 to make it to the top on time!
Off Season - Mid April to Late June and Early October to Late December
- Lin-Wood Community Center -
Join us at 194 Pollard Road Lincoln, NH at 10:00am on Sunday mornings for our family friendly worship service.
- Winter Events -
- Weekly -
- Monday- Alternating Mondays Men’s and Women’s Group
- Thursday- Bible Study for everyone even kids
- Saturday- Apres Ski party come fun come all!
- Sunday- Off Snow Service On Snow Service
- Monthly -
- Feb. 20th – Free meal at the community center 6:00-7:00pm
- March 2nd – Pizza and Ping Pong Night
- March 13th – Free meal at the community center 6:00-7:00
- March 29th – Silent Auction Fundraiser
- Purchase Tickets Here: